Front End Developer
Koru is looking for a highly skilled Angular JS Developer with 3+ years of experience to work with our passionate UX team.
The Angular JS Developer position is based out of our Pune office and will undertake efforts to implement the complete user interface in the form of mobile and desktop web apps, keeping User Experience as the most important factor.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Write new design patterns, improve and adapt existing design component integration.
- Develop event-driven applications using AJAX, JSON, and XML.
- Create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Design high-level Architecture.
- Be responsible for defining the architecture of apps, document, and communicate it through the team.
- Driving forward the development and delivery of web projects and products, ensuring delivery to the required timescales and specifications.
- Collaborate with backend teams on the client side for technical requirement gathering as well as integration support.
- Collaborate with the UX design team to understand the requirements and confirm the logic and functionality.
- 3+ years of experience in successfully managing and delivering UX-focused, enterprise scale web development projects, preferably within B2B industries.
- Intermediate or advanced experience of modern web technologies desired – HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, WordPress, Gulp/Grunt, GitHub.
- Skills for creating controllers, models, filters, and services using AngularJS to create rich UI.
- The ability to set and follow coding standards.
Koru is a UX design agency focused on Enterprise UX. We aim to reprise the complex and often dull enterprise UX as an impactful and inspiringly beautiful novelty, which only a few have been able to create so far.
We move at a breakneck speed. We are on a constant lookout for creative and enthusiastic people, who can challenge the status quo and are not afraid of taking risks. When you join us, you can expect –
· An opportunity to work on a mission that is larger than life.
· Growth at a rapid pace, and opportunities to prove your expertise.
· An outstanding work environment.
· A competitive financial and benefits package.
· Healthcare insurance for you and your partner (if married).
· Free WiFi and evening snacks.